When you set a default textual style, each new record you open will utilize the textual style settings that you chose and set as the default. The default textual style applies to new archives that depend on the dynamic format, typically Normal.dotm.
You can make diverse layouts to utilize distinctive default text style settings.
Click here to install office 365.
How to Set the default text style in Microsoft Word?
Begin with a clear report, or if your archive as of now contains content that is organized with the properties that you need to utilize, select that content.
1. On the Home tab, tap the Font Dialog Box Launcher, and after that tap the Font tab.
2. Select the choices that you need to apply to the default textual style, for example, text style and text dimension. On the off chance that you chose message in stage 1, the properties of the chose content are set in the discourse box.
3. Snap Set As Default, and set the extent of your progressions:
Select This record as it were? on the off chance that you need your progressions to apply to just the present archive.
Select All records in view of Normal .dotm format? on the off chance that you need your progressions to apply to any archive in view of the Normal format.
4. Snap OK to apply your progressions.
How to Change the Default Fonts in PowerPoint?
As opposed to changing the textual style in your slides one by one, you can change the default text style for your whole introduction.
1. Snap View > Slide Master.
2. On the Slide Master tab, tap the Fonts drop-down menu. Select the text style you need to use for every one of the slides in the introduction.
3. Snap Close Master View. The content all through your introduction is consequently refreshed to the new textual style.
Visit this website to get office setup product key.
How to Create a Template to Save Default Font?
You can spare the above default text style refreshes by making a PowerPoint layout. This format spares your text style refreshes and can be utilized as a part of future introductions.
1. Snap File > Save As.
2. Snap Computer > Browse.
3. Explore to C:\Users\<your username>\Documents\Custom Office Templates.
4. Sort the name of your format in the File Name box. Tap the Save as sort drop-down menu, and snap PowerPoint Template.
5. Snap Save.
For more details, visit : How to set the default font in Microsoft Office?