When you convey Outlook Anywhere on a PC that is running Exchange 2007 that has the Client Access server part introduced that will give access to Exchange 2003 or Exchange 2003 SP1 or a later form, you should arrange those servers by utilizing the setup ventures for RPC over HTTP for those adaptations of Exchange.
- Install a valid Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) certificate from a certification authority (CA) that is trusted by the operating system of the client computer.
- Install the Windows RPC over HTTP Proxy component.
- Run the Enable Outlook Anywhere Wizard on at least one Client Access server in your Exchange deployment.
- If you have not already enabled an Exchange 2003 server for RPC over HTTP access, use the Exchange System Manager RPC over HTTP user interface in Exchange 2003 to enable it.
Get office setup 365 here.
- On the Client Access server, log on by using the Exchange administrator account, and then start Registry Editor (regedit).
- In Registry Editor, locate the following registry key: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\System\CurrentControlSet\Services\MSExchangeServiceHost\RpcHttpConfigurator\
- Right-click the PeriodicPollingMinutes DWORD value, and then click Modify.
- In Edit DWORD Value, in the Value Data box, enter 0.
- Click OK to save your changes.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup