If you get 1713 error while installing the Microsoft Office Setup – Office Home, Office Personal, Office University, Office Academy, Office for business, Office Professional, Office Professional Plus, Office 365, Office 2013, and Office 2016.
then follow the given process for office support
How to Resolve Error 1713 ?
Step 1 : Disable any installed Antivirus/Malware/Adware Program
Step 2 : Check Internet Settings :
1. In Start Search box type Internet Explorer.
2. Click on “Internet Explorer”.
3. Hold Alt+T and Select Internet Options.
4. Select Security Tab and Click on “Reset all zones to default level” if the button is active.
5. Press OK.
Step 3: Check Proxy Settings:
1. Press Win Key + R.
2. Run Dialogue Box will open up.
3. Enter CMD and Click OK.
4. In command Prompt Copy following commands
By following these steps the error 1713 will be solved. If it doesn’t work, then your system should be checked by Computer Technician.
Check more information at: www.office.com/setup.