Get Microsoft Office 2016 here : office.com/setup
Buy and Install Office through Microsoft HUP:
On microsofthup.com, enter your work email address and select your country. If you’re prompted for a program code, enter the program code that was provided by your benefit administrator.
- An email from Microsoft HUP will be sent to your work address. Open the email, and select the Confirm your account button.
- A web page appears that lists the Office products you can buy. You can choose Office Professional Plus for PC, Office Home and Business 2016 for Mac, or both. You might also have the option to buy Project Professional 2016 and Visio Professional 2016.
- Select the Office products you want to buy, and then select Add to Cart.
- If you’re done adding Office products to your cart, go your Shopping Cart and select Checkout.
- On the Billing Information page, enter your billing and payment information, and then select Confirm your order.
- On the Confirm Order page, select Complete purchase.
- A pop-up window appears so that you can send an email to your personal email address with a link to install Office at home later. Enter your personal email address and select Send. It’s a good idea to save this email for future use.
On the Thank you! page, you’ll see the Office products you purchased, their product keys, and Install buttons for each product. If this is the computer where you plan to install Office, select Install 32-bit to install the 32-bit version of Office.
Make note of your product key because you’ll need to enter it after you install Office.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup