After you introduce the Lync Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 in Microsoft Outlook, the Lync Meeting control may not show up on the strip of a gathering demand in Outlook.
The accompanying figure demonstrates the normal appearance of the control on the strip:
In the event that this conduct happens, you can physically empower the Lync Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 in Outlook.
To physically empower the Lync Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 in Outlook, take after these means:
1. Begin Outlook.
2. On the File menu, click Options.
3. In the route sheet, click Add-Ins.
4. On the Manage menu, click COM Add-ins, and afterward click Go.
5. In the COM Add-Ins exchange box, select the Lync Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013 check box, and after that snap OK.
When you physically empower or incapacitate the Lync Meeting Add-in for Microsoft Office 2013, the accompanying registry information is refreshed:
Esteem: 3 = include is empowered, 2 = include isn’t empowered
Click here to get Microsoft Office 2016 : http://www.officesetupc.com
Take after the means in this area deliberately. Major issues may happen on the off chance that you change the registry erroneously. Before you adjust it, move down the registry for reclamation on the off chance that issues happen.
1. Leave Outlook on the off chance that it is running.
2. Press the Windows work key, scan for “regedit,” and afterward click OK.
3. In Registry Editor, find the accompanying subkey:
4. In the subtle elements sheet, double tap LoadBehavior. In the event that the incentive in the Value information box isn’t 3, change it to 3 and afterward click OK.
5. Leave Registry Editor.
6. Begin Outlook.
For more details, visit : Lync Meeting control is not displayed on the Outlook 2013 ribbon