If you want to uninstall the Office Setup 2007.
How to Uninstall Microsoft Office 2007:
Follow these Steps to remove Microsoft Office
1. Remove any remaining Windows Installer packages of the 2007 Microsoft Office system:
For complete application visit office.com/setup
- Open the %windir%\Installer folder. To do this, click Start, click Run, type %windir%\Installer, and then click OK.
- On the View menu, click Choose Details.
Click to select the Subject check box, type 340 in the Width of selected column (in pixels) box, and then click OK.
- On the View menu, point to Sort by in Windows 7 or Vista, or point to Arrange icons by in Windows XP, and then click Subject.
- If a User Account Control dialog box appears, click Allow to continue.
Locate each .MSI file where the subject is “Microsoft Office <product name> 2007,” right-click the .MSI file, and then click Uninstall.
Go to activate office with complete suite
2. Stop the Office Source Engine service:
Open the Services window. To do this, click Start, click Run, type services.msc, and then click OK.
- In the Services window, determine whether the Office Source Engine service is running (“Started” will appear in the Status column). If the service is running, right-click Office Source Engine, and then click Stop.
- Close the Services window.
3. Remove any remaining 2007 Microsoft Office installation folders:
- Open the %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared folder. To do this
- Click Start
- Click Run, type %CommonProgramFiles%\Microsoft Shared,then click OK.
- If the following folders are present, delete them: (Office12,Source Engine)
- Open the %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office folder. To do this, click Start, click Run, type %ProgramFiles%\Microsoft Office, and then click OK.
- Delete the Office12 folder.
- On the root folder of each hard disk drive, locate and then open the MSOCache folder. If you can’t see this folder, you’ll need to View hidden files.
- Open the All Users folder in the MSOCache folder, and then delete every folder that contains 0FF1CE}- text in the folder name.
4. Remove any remaining 2007 Microsoft Office installation files:
- Open the %AppData%\Microsoft\Templates folder. To do this, click Start, click Run, type %appdata%\microsoft\templates, and then click OK.
- Delete the following files: (Normal.dotm, Normalemail.dotm)
- Open the %AppData%\Microsoft\Document Building Blocks folder. To do this, click Start, click Run, type %appdata%\microsoft\document building blocks, and then click OK.
- Open the subfolder found in the Document Building Blocks folder.
Delete the building blocks.dotx file.
- Close all programs before you follow the rest of the steps.
- Open the %Temp% folder. To do this, click Start, click Run, type %temp%, and then click OK.
- On the Edit menu, click Select All.
- On the File menu, click Delete.
- Open the %AllUsersprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data folder. To do this, click Start, click Run, type %AllUsersprofile%\Application Data\Microsoft\Office\Data, and then click OK.
Delete the opa12.dat file.
5. Remove the registry subkeys of the 2007 Microsoft Office system:
Open Registry Editor. To do this, click Start, click Run, type regedit, and then click OK.
- Locate and click the following registry subkey:
- On the File menu, click Export, type DeletedKey01, and then click Save.
- On the Edit menu, click Delete, and then click Yes to confirm.
- Repeat these steps (2 through 4) for each registry subkey in the following list. Change the name of the exported key by one for each subkey.
Now Open Registry Editor, locate the following registry subkey:
For 32-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
For 64-bit: HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall
On the File menu, click Export, type UninstallKey01, and then click Save.
- Under the Uninstall subkey that you located in step 1, click each subkey, and then determine whether the subkey has the following value assigned to it:
- Name: UninstallString
- Data: file_namepath\Office Setup Controller\Setup.exe path
If the subkey contains the name and the data that are described in step 3, click Delete on the Edit menu. Otherwise, go to step 5.
- Repeat steps 3 and 4 until you locate and then delete every subkey that matches the name and the data that are described in step 3.
- Close Registry Editor.
6. Restart the computer:
Restart the computer. If the removal was successful, you are finished and can now reinstall Microsoft Office if you want.
For more details, visit : www.office.com/setup.