Your OneDrive record will be solidified on the off chance that you don’t utilize your record for over multi year, or on the off chance that you surpass your OneDrive stockpiling limit for over three months.
Visit : http://www.officesetupc.com to install & activate office 365.
To ensure your OneDrive doesn’t end up solidified, utilize OneDrive at any rate once per year and remain inside your stockpiling limit.
You may surpass your capacity confine for any or all the accompanying reasons:
• Your record was influenced by changes to the measure of free stockpiling that accompanies OneDrive.
• You purchased either an Office 365 membership with 1 TB (1024 GB) of OneDrive stockpiling, or an OneDrive stockpiling just arrangement, and after that you didn’t restore your membership, or you had a charging issue. View your Microsoft Office account data.
• Additional OneDrive stockpiling that you increased through an advancement has terminated.
What happens when my OneDrive is solidified?
Try not to stress, your documents are still there. You simply need to unfreeze your record to gain admittance to your documents once more. Remember, however, that you should unfreeze your record, or your documents will in the end be erased.
Click here to download microsoft office 2016
How would I unfreeze my record?
On the off chance that your OneDrive is solidified in light of the fact that you quit utilizing it, sign in to the OneDrive site and take after the on-screen directions to unfreeze it.
In case you’re over your stockpiling limit, you have two choices to bring your record once again into great standing:
• Choose Get 1 TB (1024 GB) of OneDrive stockpiling with Office 365 and purchase an Office 365 membership. Read about estimating of OneDrive stockpiling designs by nation/locale.
• Choose Unfreeze your record to briefly get to your documents. You’ll have 30 days to expel enough records to be inside your stockpiling limit.
Your documents will be perused just, however you can download or erase records to get back under your stockpiling limit.
On the off chance that you don’t evacuate enough documents inside 30 days, your record will be solidified afresh and you won’t have the capacity to unfreeze it once more.
In the event that your record is solidified once more, and you have questions, sign in to the OneDrive site. At the highest point of the page, select ? > Email OneDrive help.
How might I ensure I remain inside as far as possible?
Check and look at the extent of your OneDrive stockpiling to the accessible plate space on your PC. In the event that you don’t have enough space on your OneDrive or your PC, you should move or erase a few documents, or diminish the quantity of records and envelopes.
In the event that you don’t have enough space on your OneDrive, you can:
Purchase more stockpiling.
Erase a few documents and organizers. View the biggest records on your OneDrive.
Free up OneDrive capacity by picking which OneDrive organizers to adjust with your PC.
For more details, visit : https://support.office.com