When you spare your records to OneDrive, you can get to them from anyplace and your documents are sheltered in OneDrive in the event that anything happens to your gadget.
Presently, you can set up insurance for your vital envelopes in Windows, for example, Desktop, Documents, and Pictures when utilizing either your own OneDrive record or work or school account.
Click here to install Microsoft office : http://www.officesetupc.com
Here’s the way to set up envelope assurance.
Set up envelope insurance
In case you’re qualified to ensure essential Windows envelopes, you’ll see a provoke to set up organizer assurance.
1. Tap the incite to secure your vital organizers.
Or on the other hand, in the event that you effectively shut the provoke, select the white or blue cloud symbol in the Windows notice zone, and after that in the action focus, select More > Settings > Auto Save > Update envelopes.
2. In the Set up insurance of imperative envelopes discourse box, ensure the organizers that you need to secure are chosen.
3. Select Start security.
4. You can close the exchange box while your records synchronize to OneDrive.
Or on the other hand, to watch your documents match up, select View transfer advance. On the off chance that you officially shut the discourse box, select the white or blue cloud in the warning region to open the OneDrive movement focus.
At the point when the records complete the process of matching up to OneDrive, they’re shielded and you can get to them from anyplace in Documents, Desktop, or Pictures.
When you secure your Desktop organizer, the things on your work area wander with you to your other PC work areas where you’re running OneDrive.
Visit : office setup install to access all office apps.
Change envelope security settings
On the off chance that need to quit ensuring or begin securing a vital envelope in OneDrive, you can refresh your organizers in OneDrive Settings.
1. Open OneDrive Settings.
2. In Settings, select Auto Save > Update organizers.
3. To quit securing an organizer, select Stop ensuring and afterward affirm that you need to stop assurance in the Turn off insurance discourse box.
4. To begin securing an organizer, select any envelope that doesn’t state Files ensured, and afterward select Start insurance.
Fix issues with organizer insurance
Here are a rundown of blunders you may see when you set up organizer insurance and how to determine them:
• The accompanying document writes can’t be ensured: Outlook database records (.pst) and OneNote documents that aren’t now put away in OneDrive (.one, .onepkg, .onetoc, .onetoc2).
To keep securing the envelope, Move an OneNote note pad to OneDrive or expel these things from the organizer you need to ensure, and after that attempt once more.
• Folder security is inaccessible: A typical purpose behind this mistake is that essential organizers on PCs that are associated with an area can’t be ensured in an individual OneDrive record.
If you don’t mind contact your IT overseer about information security arrangements. You shouldn’t have this issue with a work or school account.
• File surpasses the most extreme record estimate: OneDrive can’t synchronize documents more than 20 GB. Expel these documents from the envelope you need to ensure and after that attempt once more.
• The document name isn’t permitted in OneDrive: File names can’t begin with a space or incorporate any of these characters: \ :/* ? < > ” |. If it’s not too much trouble move or rename the document to proceed.
• The envelope isn’t chosen for matching up: The organizer with the mistake isn’t adjusting to your PC. To determine this blunder, open OneDrive Settings, click Choose Folders, and after that ensure the envelope you need to secure is chosen.
On the off chance that Pictures is demonstrating this blunder, ensure that Pictures, Screenshots, and Camera Roll are altogether chosen. It’s additionally conceivable that the OneDrive envelope has an alternate name from the Windows critical organizer.
• Important organizers aren’t in the default areas: The envelope with the mistake contains another critical envelope and can’t be secured until the point when the contained organizer is moved.
Critical organizers that might be contained inside the envelope include: Documents, Desktop, Pictures, Screenshots, Camera Roll, or the OneDrive organizer.
• Folder contains a reparse point: The envelope you need to ensure contains a unique record write that connections parts of the document framework together. These things can’t be secured.
To secure the envelope, evacuate the record causing the issue.
For more details, visit : Sync Documents with OneDrive