Microsoft PowerPoint is an application provided by Microsoft office Setup.
We all know about the uses of Microsoft PowerPoint that it is used to create presentations & video slides etc.
But sometimes when you try to open a file or presentation using Microsoft PowerPoint, you may face some errors like: PowerPoint can’t Read File, or Presentation can’t be Opened Error
visit office.com/setup for complete setup
How to Resolve PowerPoint can’t Read File, or Presentation can’t be Opened Error?
These errors may occur because of Office has blocked the file for security reasons.
You should unblock the File, so it can be opened.
How to unblock a File in PowerPoint?
- Open Windows File Explorer
- Locate the problematic file on your computer.
- Right-click the file and select Properties.
- Go to Properties box, check Unblock button near the bottom right.
- Click on Unblock.
- Click Apply.
- Click OK.
- Now try to open the file.
If you still have any issues, then visit: Microsoft Office Setup Support.